ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event-Day 8


Aside from Writing: Various Questions


Q: How would you describe yourself in three words?

RB: Loving, Driven, & Compassionate 

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10...how happy are you?

RB: 7

Q: What makes you angry?

RB: Oh this could be a very long answer.  I absolutely hate when the bottom of my pants are wet and they cause my socks to get wet. That makes me mad. I get angry when I don't hear from someone in a long time and they call me when they want something. I get angry when I see any type of child abuse. Last one, it makes me angry when my husband leaves his dirty socks in the living room. 

Q: What kind of people do you dislike?

RB: I dislike those who use others to benefit from them. This is one of my biggest things. Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Q: Do you like Jerry or Tom?

RB: Oh, that's easy... Jerry!

Q: What video games do you play?

RB: I like to play Candy Crush, Sims, and I used to play Fiesta Online. 

Q: What will your first thought be when you had learn that you won a lottery?

RB: I can do many things with this. I could really make a difference in the Stillborn Awareness research!!

Q: What will you do if you have million dollars cash with you?

RB: I would never carry that much on me. But, I would give a portion of it to the family members I know could use it for the good. 

Q: Which ancient place would you like to go?

RB I'd love to stand on the mountain where Jesus was with the cross.

Q: What will you do if you have a time machine?

RB: I would go back in time to my younger self and warn myself of the heartache that I'll face in the future.

Q: Which super power do you like to have and why?

RB: I'd love to be able to read thoughts. This way I could really see who people are.

Q: If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?

RB: Milk, soda, water, eggs, butter, salad dressing, and my daughters lunch stuff.

Q: If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?

RB: Oh this one is easy. I'd love to be able to tell what my cat says.

Q: What do you like to wear when you go to work?

RB: Well, since I don't work outside of my house, I am always in something comfortable. 


Q: Tell me about your recent traveling experience.

RB: The most recent traveling experience I had was to my mother n law's, which is normally a six hour drive. The ride out was mostly smooth with a small patch of snow while passing through Maryland. After we arrived, we laughed and had a great time while enjoying our Thanksgiving break. The ride back was a different story. It took almost seven and a half hours to get home because of the traffic rush.

Q: What is your bad quality?

RB: I worry about everything. Yep. That is me. The smallest thing will have me worried over it until I see everything works out. This is something I am trying to work on.

Q: How does u handle change?

RB: It depends. I have a love/hate relationship with change. Most of the time I get super freaked out about the idea of something changing, but it excites me too.

Q: Does u like a dog or a cat?

RB: I love cats and I like dogs.

1 comment:

  1. I think with all these blogs about urself u should write a book, like put all these questions and answers in them plus more this blog goes for 30 days but im sure people want to know more lol :)

    ReplyDelete