ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event-Day 8


Aside from Writing: Various Questions


Q: How would you describe yourself in three words?

RB: Loving, Driven, & Compassionate 

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10...how happy are you?

RB: 7

Q: What makes you angry?

RB: Oh this could be a very long answer.  I absolutely hate when the bottom of my pants are wet and they cause my socks to get wet. That makes me mad. I get angry when I don't hear from someone in a long time and they call me when they want something. I get angry when I see any type of child abuse. Last one, it makes me angry when my husband leaves his dirty socks in the living room. 

Q: What kind of people do you dislike?

RB: I dislike those who use others to benefit from them. This is one of my biggest things. Treat others the way you want to be treated!

Q: Do you like Jerry or Tom?

RB: Oh, that's easy... Jerry!

Q: What video games do you play?

RB: I like to play Candy Crush, Sims, and I used to play Fiesta Online. 

Q: What will your first thought be when you had learn that you won a lottery?

RB: I can do many things with this. I could really make a difference in the Stillborn Awareness research!!

Q: What will you do if you have million dollars cash with you?

RB: I would never carry that much on me. But, I would give a portion of it to the family members I know could use it for the good. 

Q: Which ancient place would you like to go?

RB I'd love to stand on the mountain where Jesus was with the cross.

Q: What will you do if you have a time machine?

RB: I would go back in time to my younger self and warn myself of the heartache that I'll face in the future.

Q: Which super power do you like to have and why?

RB: I'd love to be able to read thoughts. This way I could really see who people are.

Q: If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?

RB: Milk, soda, water, eggs, butter, salad dressing, and my daughters lunch stuff.

Q: If you could speak to one type of animal, what would it be?

RB: Oh this one is easy. I'd love to be able to tell what my cat says.

Q: What do you like to wear when you go to work?

RB: Well, since I don't work outside of my house, I am always in something comfortable. 


Q: Tell me about your recent traveling experience.

RB: The most recent traveling experience I had was to my mother n law's, which is normally a six hour drive. The ride out was mostly smooth with a small patch of snow while passing through Maryland. After we arrived, we laughed and had a great time while enjoying our Thanksgiving break. The ride back was a different story. It took almost seven and a half hours to get home because of the traffic rush.

Q: What is your bad quality?

RB: I worry about everything. Yep. That is me. The smallest thing will have me worried over it until I see everything works out. This is something I am trying to work on.

Q: How does u handle change?

RB: It depends. I have a love/hate relationship with change. Most of the time I get super freaked out about the idea of something changing, but it excites me too.

Q: Does u like a dog or a cat?

RB: I love cats and I like dogs.

1 comment:

  1. I think with all these blogs about urself u should write a book, like put all these questions and answers in them plus more this blog goes for 30 days but im sure people want to know more lol :)

    ReplyDelete