ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event- Day 13


Welcome to the 13th interview.

Enjoy!
 
 
What is your fondest memory?
The one memory which sticks out to me is from my childhood. My younger sister and I were together all the time, using our imaginations, and creating awesome stuff out of the simplest things. My dad gave us two boxes. With those two boxes, we made our own cars. Well, I said I had a Tracker and my sister made hers a Bronco. We used clothes lines to tie from the front of the box to the back, so we could rest it on our shoulders. Then, we used the lids to the plastic tub of a gallon ice cream as the steering wheel.

Apparently, my sister is better at construction with this because mine kept falling apart. I remember throwing mine down, kicking and stomping it, and crying out "Tracker's are junk!"

What did you enjoy about high school? College? 
The one thing I enjoyed most about high school was being able to have somewhere to go everyday and be around people. Being home all the time gets really boring. As for college, I enjoyed the work. I was in college because I wanted to be, therefore, I was interested in all the assignments that were given.

Name one thing you miss about when you were a child.
I miss how innocent life was. I didn't fully understand death and what it could do to a person. I had no idea what heartbreak was. I miss not having to worry about stuff. This grown up stuff is so overrated! 

What did you do for your first job?
I worked at the local truck stop/restaurant as a dish washer.  I didn't mind the job because the people I worked with were so much fun.


What do you do to relax?
I lay in my bed and watch Netflix on my laptop. I shut my door and Hubby takes care of our daughter. Leaving me in my own little world. I love it.

What's one thing you wish you could do more of?
I wish I could read more. I have so much time wrapped up in my blogs and books, I never have time to read. 

Name one wish you'd like for your books.
I would love for them to reach 100+ reviews on Amazon, and I would love for more people in the area where I live to know about them.

What do you consider is your greatest achievement? 
 My greatest achievement is being a Mother. I feel that it's a blessing that only a few get to experience without trying. I have a feeling that my future will be full of broken hope and lots of faith.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lol! We never made cars as kids, but my sister's and I used to make forts and play with dolls (I played with my dinky cars, pretending to race them!). However, I agree with your sentiment about missing the innocence of childhood. Things never seemed complicated; it just was!
    Great post! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always nice when the hubby give us mommys time to relax and slip into our own little world.

    ReplyDelete