ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event- Day 16


Here we go with the 16th interview of the event:


What book inspires you?
The Bible. It inspires me to life my life right so I can go to heaven.

Who taught you to swim?
My husband did a few years ago, but I only learned enough to save my life. That's all that matters right?

What are your marketable skills?
I know how to market my work via social media. I plan on expanding next year into the town around me and try to make me known as the "local author".

If you wrong someone, how do you apologize? 
If they are in front of me, I tell them why I did what I did and that I am sorry.
If they aren't in front of me, I write to them and let them know how I feel.
Although both ways don't always work.

When you where a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher.

What would be the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I would donate most of it to Stillborn research. I hate the fact that I don't know why my daughter passed away.

Would you be willing to live "off the grid"?
YES!!! I would think it'd be less stressful.

When was a magical moment in your life?
I felt like my honeymoon was a magical moment. My husband and I went away for two weeks. Out of those two weeks, we didn't use any computers and only used our cell phone to keep in contact with my mother n law because she was taking care of our daughter. I loved how both of our attention was on each other. We enjoyed everything the Pocono's had to offer and I had the time of my life.

What makes a good teacher?
One who is willing to work with all students and be a friend on a professional level. My high school English teacher constantly boosted me and my work. She told me to follow the writing because I am very talented. I didn't believe her until my sister read Silenced as a short story.

When was the last time you went barefoot in public?
Never. I always have to have something on my feet.

What makes a house a home?
Having God, Love, and Faith. With these three, anything can be made into a home.

What do you like to learn about?
I love to learn about our solar system, grammar, and the way people work (Psychology).

Where were you during a life changing moment?
The last life changing moment I had, I was in the triage room in the hospital. The doctors were checking to see if I was really in labor.

2 comments:

  1. I would also love to be off grid. I think it would be so much better at times lol. Thanks for the cool interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fantastic interview! I am also interested in the solar system and the universe as a whole. I would love to know what mysteries are hiding in the multitude of galaxies and planets out there.

    ReplyDelete