ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Friday, December 6, 2013

New Year Vlog Schedule

This coming year (2014) I plan on doing a weekly vlog on each Wednesday. Below you will find the schedule of each Vlog and the subject matter for which I'll be covering. I do hope you will follow along. If you aren't subscribed to my YouTube Channel, please do so here

Once a Vlog has been uploaded, I'll link it directly with this schedule. 


January

1: New Year Hopes and Goals for Writing/Books

 8: Book Reviews & Readers

15: Mentor Matter

 22: What Not to Do As a New Author 
29: Pet Peeves 


February

5: Upcoming Projects

12: Fan Interview

19: My Day Job vs My Passion

26: Author Support

March

5: Street Teams

12: Authors I Admire

19: Authors & Reviews

26: Social Etiquette in Social Media

April

2: Book Reviews & Authors

9: Book Trailers

16: Author Cliques

23: Fan Appreciation

30: Facebook Events

May

7: To Be Announced

14: To Be Announced

2: To Be Announced
28: Dedication to Dakota

June

4: To Be Announced
11: To Be Announced
18: To Be Announced
25: To Be Announced

July

2: To Be Announced
9: To Be Announced
16: To Be Announced

23: To Be Announced
30: To Be Announced

August

6: To Be Announced
13: Fan Interview

20: To Be Announced
27: To Be Announced

September

3: To Be Announced
10: To Be Announced
17: To Be Announced
24: Being Married to An Author ( A Husbands Perspective)

October

1: To Be Announced
8: To Be Announced
15: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness
22: To Be Announced
29: To Be Announced

November

5: To Be Announced
12: To Be Announced
19: To Be Announced
26: To Be Announced

December

3: To Be Announced
10: To Be Announced
17: To Be Announced
24: To Be Announced
31: Wrapping Up the Year





1 comment: