ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event- Day 14


Wow, time is flying by. It feels like December just started. Here we are at the 14 interview for the event. I hope you enjoy.


Do you feel you have a purpose or calling in life?
 I believe I do. Each book that I have written so far has been based off of my life. I feel I am to inspire people through my writing and give them hope.

Are you artistic outside of writing?
Outside of writing, I'd like to think so. I can paint nails really well. I love to scrapbook. I also plan on starting my own swag making for my books.

What is one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
I want people to remember me for inspiring them and giving hope. I would love to touch one person and change their life. I pray that my books go on even after I do.

If your house was on fire and you were able to grab three things...what would they be?
This is a hard one. If I knew my daughter was already safe, I would grab the following:
So, the first would be the bag that has all of Dakota's stuff in it.
Second would be my daughter's baby scrapbooks.
Third would be my wedding photo. 
These are the most import to me outside of my family.

How many books would you like to write within your lifetime?
I don't know. It takes time writing books and sometimes it even takes years. I'm going to say that twenty or so books would be awesome.

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, what three things would you want to do?
I would want to have all my family gathered in one spot and have a day of laughter and joy. I don't want anyone sad over my death. When I pass, I would like my family to celebrate my life and be happy that I finally got my one wish in life... to be with my daughter Dakota.

If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
First wish would be to have my daughter back and my life the same as it was before she gained her wings.
Second would be to be pregnant with our third baby.
Third, would be to have my family pain free from any health issues and free from anything that is holding them back in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment