ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event- Day 17



Why suicide and cutting?
I decided to write about depression and cutting because it’s something very close to my heart. I feel that the awareness of these disorders needs to be more. Therefore, with my series I am trying to create more awareness.

One thing you learned along the way?
I’ve noticed how little some people know about depression and the reasons why one decides to cut. Most of the time when a person cuts, it’s not at all about suicide. It’s about control and having a way to cope with their lives.

Something few people know about you?
There’s not a lot going on that few people know. I’m an open book. I’m straight and have let people in. But what I can say is that I hate spiders and bees. Especially walking through a spider web.

20 Questions:
1.      Pen or pencil?  Pen
2.      Laptop, desktop, or pen & paper? Desktop or Laptop
3.      Outline or go with the flow? Go with the flow
4.      Characters are based on real people or 100% made up? Thus far, real people
5.      Write in third person or first person? Both
6.      Horrible review or piracy? Horrible Review
7.      E-books, paperbacks or hardbacks? Paperback
8.      Write one best seller or 100 average books? One Best Seller
9.      Never able to read again or never able to write again? Never be able to read again
10.   Coffee or Tea? Coffee
11.   Early bird or night owl? Night owl
12.   Hugs or kisses? Kisses
13.   Running or biking? Running
14.   Terminator or John Wayne? Terminator
15.   Walk through a forest or along the beach? Along the Beach
16.   Have a song written about you or be an extra with a line in a major blockbuster movie? Song
17.   Time Travel: Past to meet your ancestors or future to meet your great great-grandchildren? Future
18.   Get rid of all bad drivers everywhere or never have to wait in a line ever anywhere? Bad drivers
19.   Buried alive or eaten alive? Buried alive
20.   Death at sea or by burning building? Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment