ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event- Day 20





Totally random question: what type of fruit juice do you like? Why? Do you hate fruit juice? Why?
I love apple juice. I’m not sure why it’s my favorite but I prefer to drink it over any other. My best guess would be because of the taste. It’s sweet but not too sweet and it’s not sour. I hate sour.

 What made you want to start writing?
I’ve always loved to write. I started by writing poems which I keep to myself. At first it was a healthy way of expressing how I was feeling. Then in high school we had an assignment to write a short story. One day while going through my old boxes, my sister came across Silenced and suggested I added on to it. Therefore for the next five years… I did.

Totally random question: do you watch zombies movies/shows?  Why or why not? Which are your favorites?  If not, what do you like to watch?
I don’t watch zombie movies or shows. They never did interest me. I’d rather vampires, witches, wizards, etc.

 What author has inspired you the most/who is your favorite author?
As inspiration I would say Edgar Allen Poe at first with his poems. Now it’s harder to answer that question because there are so many amazing authors out there. I would say that each author I came across gave me a little inspiration each day. Especially the Indie Authors I have met. Each one has given me a little more understanding of writing and publishing. I’m most thankful for them.

Totally random question: are you wondering why the heck you agreed to this stupid interview in the first place?
I don’t think any interview is stupid. Each one has its own meaning. I love doing interviews even though at this point I haven’t done many. It’s great seeing the different questions others are interested to know. So thank you for the opportunity.

 If you could give your fans one piece of advice, what would it be?
First and foremost I would say to write for yourself and never give up. The process is hard and sometimes it can get tough. But don’t let it stop you from reaching your dreams. You can do it.

Give us what you think is your best or one of your best lines of writing from any of your titles that are available to purchase?

I know it’s asked for only a line but it’s hard to pick just one. I would say this section has the most pull:

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to check on my masterpiece. Once I start to walk, I get a shocking stabbing pain in my left leg. Is something wrong? I try to walk as fast as I can but the pain is too bad.

By the time I get there my leg is bleeding again. The pain is still there and I start crying. I sit down on the side of the tub and carefully pull off the blood soaked gauze; red goes everywhere. My leg’s swollen and there’s a lot of pain shooting down my leg. Once the gauze is completely off, I see my entire thigh swollen. Was Sarah wrong? Did I go too deep? Redness surrounds the cut and it looks like a welt.

 Last question which is also totally random: if you had to be a supernatural creature (vampire, werewolf, yeti, etc., etc.) which would you be and why?
I would say a vampire. This way I could live forever and write. I could do what I love to do and have no end to it. Not to mention their awesome powers. The speed would be great because I hate traveling. Getting to my destination in a flash would make traveling so much more enjoyable.

2 comments: