ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

For the days when you think you failed at adulthood....

... let's be honest...

BEING AN ADULT IS HARD!

Growing up, I never imagined my life as it's been since I've been on my own.

I've had to stay with family on countless occasions.

my heart has been broken more than once,

sometimes I feel like I'm at the end of my rope

BUT

Jesus steps in...
... grabs my hand...
and shows me

IT'S GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT!!

Sometimes it's hard for me to see Him speaking to me because I'm so wrapped up in the now to realize He's calling my name. 

I've even heard His whispers a little too late.

That's why I believe we should slow down and LISTEN for His voice. Our problems aren't for us to bare. Jesus wants us to open up to Him and He wants us to spill out all of our heartaches to Him. 

My goal for this year is to do just that. Slow down and listen. I want to hear His call. 

Therefore, this is my prayer for all who feel as if they're failing:

Father God,
Thank you for all the blessings you've given us. Thank you for taking our problems on as your own and for loving us the way you do.

Father, I ask that you embrace the person reading this.
Shower your love and compassion over them.
Heal the sick.
Lead the weary.
Calm the frazzled nerves.

Lord, help us to know when you're speaking to us. Give us the wisdom to know when we should be quiet and listen. Help us to follow Your ways and give us the strength to bare everything that comes our way within this upcoming year.

-In Jesus Name
Amen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment