ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Birthday Wishes to my Sister

I don't do personal posts on here that directly relate to my family. But today, I need to. I'd like to wish my baby sister a happy birthday. She's made such an impact on my life through the years, even though we really don't see eye to eye. If it weren't for her support and vision, Silenced wouldn't have ever been born. She's the one who inspired me to create a novel out of an old high school short story project. 

The Lord definately blessed me when He gave me her as a sister. I couldn't ask for a better person, mother, or friend in my life. 

Happy 28th Birthday, Audra! I am wishing you many blessings for the upcoming year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment