ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Blessing

As the new year approaches, I want to say a small prayer for you....


Father God,
I want to thank you for the gift of another year. Another year full of blessings and your love. Another year to praise and worship you. I come to you to ask you to pour your love over the person reading this. Father, this is my prayer for those who read it and follow my blog.

I pray for strength for each day during the year
so that they may face ANY situation that comes their way.

I pray for happiness and blessings to pour over them
while they make their way through the new year.

Help them to live a life full of gratitude and hope.

Help them to not be bitter but glad.
Pour joy into their lives, Father.

I pray for anything negative to be taken 
and left in the past.

Father,
grant them joy, peace, and love.
Hope, Faith, and Grace.

In Jesus Name
-Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment