ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I believe...


Two bold words.

I believe.

They have the power to change. The power to inspire. The power to give hope. 

They also have the power to stir up the pot and create a shield among us. 

However, I chose to push this words for good.

By writing it down, it gives me the time to think and reflect on the words, which were laid upon my heart.

I believe. 

I believe in miracles. 

I believe in hope. 

I believe in faith.

I believe that our Lord of Heaven is as incredible as you ever imagined. He is one who loves and cherishes us. He gives us a future we can look forward to. He gives us strength and has the power of life and death.

I believe that Jesus died for me to save me from my sins.

I believe that prayers are answered when said from the heart.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in you when you feel as if no one cares.

I believe in me when I feel I'm at the end, so I push on.

I believe it's never too late to have your happily ever after.

I believe pain ends where faith begins.

I believe love finds and conquers all. 


What do you believe?


No comments:

Post a Comment