ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I believe...


Two bold words.

I believe.

They have the power to change. The power to inspire. The power to give hope. 

They also have the power to stir up the pot and create a shield among us. 

However, I chose to push this words for good.

By writing it down, it gives me the time to think and reflect on the words, which were laid upon my heart.

I believe. 

I believe in miracles. 

I believe in hope. 

I believe in faith.

I believe that our Lord of Heaven is as incredible as you ever imagined. He is one who loves and cherishes us. He gives us a future we can look forward to. He gives us strength and has the power of life and death.

I believe that Jesus died for me to save me from my sins.

I believe that prayers are answered when said from the heart.

I believe in the power of prayer.

I believe in you when you feel as if no one cares.

I believe in me when I feel I'm at the end, so I push on.

I believe it's never too late to have your happily ever after.

I believe pain ends where faith begins.

I believe love finds and conquers all. 


What do you believe?


No comments:

Post a Comment