ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Faith in Action: Questioning


The meaning of faith, as mentioned on the start of this series, is a form of trust in the Lord when you can't actually see Him. It's given just as love is, unconditionally. There will be times in our walk with Christ where you'll have questions about Heaven, the Bible, and God. That's okay. When we ask questions and seek answers; we learn. I have been actively pursuing and growing my faith for several years now and I yearn to learn more. That's why if you watch my morning routine, it includes reading my Bible. If you watch my afternoon routine, it involves more reading of the Bible. Lastly, if you watched my nightly routine, it includes even more reading of the Bible. I crave to learn more of God's word and his hopes for us.

However, I'm not a Biblical scholar by no means. As a matter of fact, I still have A LOT to learn.

I still find myself asking questions, as I believe we will ask them until the day the Lord takes us home.

... and that's okay!!

Just because we ask questions doesn't mean we are lacking in faith. It means that we are seeking to grow our faith in Christ and His word. 

Since we are told to LIVE by faith, this means that in everything we do, it should involve Christ and we should be making a conscious decision to TRUST in His promises. We shouldn't ever stop asking questions, especially when it comes to our faith. To learn and grow, a child drives their parents crazy with questions during their young years. I believe that we should drive Jesus loopy with our questions to learn of His ways and His desires for us. 

Therefore, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK.

The Bible tells us,

 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 (NIV) : This is telling us to ASK!!

What are you asking the Lord to help you learn to strengthen your faith?


No comments:

Post a Comment