ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Sneak Peek Friday: #loveyoumore

Welcome to the last Friday in February.
That means the last preview for #loveyoumore.
 (for now)

****

If you're interested in more about what inspired me to write Tyler and Colonia's story, be sure to check out Wednesday's Vlog on my Youtube Channel or Facebook Page. 

****

He looked into my eyes for a moment, studying my face. I couldn't help to notice how mysterious his eyes were up close. They looked as if they held secrets only he knew and only those who were privileged enough would know. He gently took my chin, guiding me to look up at him with his expression serious, "in answer to your question...yes, you do have something on your face." he finished.
I quickly swiped my hands over my face to try and rid whatever it was he was talking about. "I don't feel anything. Where is it?" I asked, unsure.
To my surprise, he leaned down and kissed the beads of water from my cheeks, left by the mist of the waterfall, and smiled. Pushing my frizzy hair aside, he gently kissed me. The water sprayed down on us as our lips danced, each of us tasting the cold drops. Instead of retracting from the force of the moment, it brought us to new heights. Tyler pushed his lips in more firmly and the waves of passion that ran through me were invigorating, making my head swim as I pulled back to take in his handsome face. He leaned in closer, our foreheads connecting. Dear God, I couldn't defend against him. He brushed his lips against mine, teasingly. I want to pull away before I lose control of the emotional wall I built over the past year.
My sanity has evaded and turned against me; opening up to his touch, kiss, and closeness. "Colonia," he whispers, prolonging each syllable as if to savor them. My heart flutters as I find myself smiling. I never thought it'd feel this wonderful to have someone say my name. As if I had no control, I leaned in for another kiss. As we kissed, the world around us fell away, making me forget where we were. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that I never imagined. He had rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled.
I ran my fingers down his muscular, wet back, pulling him closer until there was absolutely no space left between us. I could feel his heart beating against my chest.
He pulled away, "wow, that was something. I think we should...umm..look around some more."
"Of course! The sun will set in a little while. Don't wanna be lost in the woods then." I said, pulling myself back together.

****

If you enjoyed this month's preview into Tyler and Colonia's world, let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment