ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's my favorite day of the year!!!

happy
valentine's
day!

What gift have you received in the past that you'll always remember?

I wouldn't say it's a gift I got but it's a gift I put a lot of thought and love in to. Several years ago, 
I got in touch with my crafty side and created a gift for my husband. It's by far my favorite. I used the lyrics of our wedding song and printed a few of them out. I cut small pieces of the lyrics out. I used one sheet of the lyrics and cut them into the shape of a tree with branches. Using yarn, I tied two 3-D hearts to one of the branches where the hearts looked as if they are swinging from the branch. Below you'll find the picture of this precious gift that I love so much. 

Tell me about your most memorable valentines day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment