ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, January 15, 2018

We're going through changes....

Social media can be a lovely thing to use in order to connect writers and their readers. However, I have noticed that it's getting harder and harder to reach those who are interested in my work. Therefore, I'll be doing everything I can to keep the blog and website up to date so it's easier for you to see. If you haven't already, please subscribe to this blog to get updates directly to your inbox. That way you won't miss any upcoming events, releases, ect. 

You can also join my private book group where I host all my giveaways, share interesting previews of books I'm working on, and much more. To join, simply hit the Facebook icon on the right side of this blog. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment