ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Welcome 2018!!

Woah, nine days in and it's already been quite a challenge. I do hope it's been easy for you.

Only three days in and some virus has hit my household, which caused me to go down for the past week. However, I'm making my way back and getting into the swing of things. 

This year I'm ready to tackle several writing projects that have been hanging out on the back burner waiting to be finished. Below is the list of my top priority projects.

#loveyoumore
Fumbled Faith
Captured (Title may change)

Each of these books takes you on a different journey in several fiction genres. You can learn more about each one as the year goes by on my Facebook page.

****

In addition to writing, I am planning to attend AT LEAST one book convention this year. Plans are in the works for this and when it's set in stone, I'll make the official announcement. Yay!!

****

If you haven't heard, The Gracious Wife was voted the Most Favorite Religious book of 2017 in Turning the Pages Book Awards. On Saturday, April 14th, 2018 in Asheville, North Carolina USA. Turning the Pages will be holding a book signing and award ceremony for the event, which I'm going to try to make an appearance. (Details and plans are still in process.) Once I know more of a definite plan, I'll announce this too.



Until then, if you're interested in giveaways, inclusive tidbits and whatnot, feel free to join my book group on Facebook here.


No comments:

Post a Comment