ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, January 26, 2018

Sneak Peek Friday: #loveyoumore

Happy Friday Everyone.....
Today's Sneak Peek Friday 
#loveyoumore 



#loveyoumore is a contemporary romance that's based on a true story. Here's one song that helps inspire me when writing. 


Here's the preview for today:

As soon as I made my way inside, I sat on the couch, happy to take off the awfully painful shoes. My feet ached and reminded me of why I never wore dress shoes. Flopping back on the couch, I relaxed. Tyler joined me once everything had been carried in from the car. After such a long and tiring day, we both enjoyed the stillness and peace that surrounded us.
I leaned toward him, resting my head on his shoulder. The gentleness of his rough fingers rubbing my arm sent soothing tingles over my body. I looked up at him to smile when he surprised me with a kiss. In a room full of twilight and shadows, Tyler's intoxicating scent filled me. Tyler pulled me closer to him, our skin touching. Turning toward him, I felt his hand in my hair. As he watched my hair fall each time he reached the ends, his hand found it's way to my chin, where he guided me to his lips. The electricity that passed between us had the power to shut down all self-control while increasing the hormones. In one swift fluid motion, Tyler picked me up and made his way to the bedroom, without missing a beat with each kiss. Once he laid me on the bed, he compassionately looked at me, loving me with his eyes. The cool summer air that drifted in through the window did nothing for the heat that radiated from our bodies.
Leaning over me, he roughly kissed me as the world outside melted away. Every kiss had a raw intensity- our breathing intensified as our hearts raced faster. He was my choice of drug. All it took was one touch and instantaneously I was inebriated. Breaking away from the kiss, he stood tall and without missing a beat he undressed. Unable to break my eyes away from this exceptionally handsome man, my eyes followed him as he laid down on the bed.
With a smile, he said, "There it is. If you want it, take it." Then, waited.
Without missing a beat or second guessing myself, my eyes remained locked on his as I removed the tight dress I had worn for my graduation. I made my way over to him, straddled him, and from there it was all passion, intense, and intoxicating. It was my release, my escape, my happy place. The chemistry between us was much deeper, more sensual than I had ever experienced before. In the heat of the moment, we became one.
Laying on the bed, trying to catch my breath, I smiled. Once again Tyler had proved that he was a man of many talents. My mind replayed everything that had happened, leaving me in my own haze as I drifted off to sleep.


***



What do you think of the preview? Leave your thoughts and comments below. 

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment