ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, May 2, 2016

Compelling and Creative Christian Authors

Life has been rather busy for me lately. Sadly, I haven't had the time to be inspired for another blog post because I've been so wrapped up in my move. Yep, I've found a cute little apartment, outside of my favorite little town, and now I'm making it home. During my wind down time at night, I like to scroll Facebook or read.

Today's blog post isn't about my books, but about books/authors I enjoy. I've put together a list of authors who I believe you'll love too. Check it out and I hope you find another favorite author to turn to in your time of relaxation.

1. Joyce Meyer - Motivational Speaker/Author
2. Annie F. Downs
3. Ann Voskamp
4. Mary DeMuth

Who would you add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment