ANNOUNCEMENTS

Forbidden Destiny released on October 1, 2017!!!

Fumbled Faith (COVER RELEASED) November 30, 2017

Monday, May 2, 2016

Compelling and Creative Christian Authors

Life has been rather busy for me lately. Sadly, I haven't had the time to be inspired for another blog post because I've been so wrapped up in my move. Yep, I've found a cute little apartment, outside of my favorite little town, and now I'm making it home. During my wind down time at night, I like to scroll Facebook or read.

Today's blog post isn't about my books, but about books/authors I enjoy. I've put together a list of authors who I believe you'll love too. Check it out and I hope you find another favorite author to turn to in your time of relaxation.

1. Joyce Meyer - Motivational Speaker/Author
2. Annie F. Downs
3. Ann Voskamp
4. Mary DeMuth

Who would you add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment