ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Monday, September 19, 2016

First Birthday Celebration

It seems like yesterday I hit the publish button. So in #celebration for Stumbling toward Gratitude hitting the one-year mark, I'm running a#promo on #Amazon.

During the weekend of September 23rd-25th, Stumbling toward #Gratitude will be #FREE!!! How awesome is that?
The only thing I ask in return is that when you're done with this journaling experience, please leave a review on Amazon and help me get 50 total reviews listed on Amazon.

Help by sharing this post and spreading the word!!


No comments:

Post a Comment