ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, November 9, 2015

What's to come?

Hey friends!!

I just wanted to take a moment to update everyone on myself and the things that I do.

I'm currently in the process of writing an inspirational book for wives everywhere for our marriages. This book comes from a deep place in my heart and contains some good stuff to follow for a happy marriage, and it is based off of the experiences in life that I have endured.

I'm cooking up some goodies that include Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook. As well as my website. So, keep an eye on them for any changes.

I have a wonderful series coming to the blog within the next few months that will give you inspiration daily, as well as my daily prayers for you all.

Lots of good stuff coming up within the next few months. Don't want to miss it? Be sure to sign up for my newsletter for news, reminders, and tid bits that don't make it to social media or my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment