ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thirty #Interviews in Thirty Days #Event

So, over the past year... I have done several interviews on several different blogs. Well, I have found new readers along the way and I have been asked many questions over the past year. I came up with the idea of sharing more interview questions right here on my blog during the month of December. There will be a variety of questions in which I'll be answering. 

So, join me in the Thirty Interviews in Thirty Days event, while getting to know more about me and what makes me tick. 

If you have a question or a few, please feel free to send them to me and I'll add them into the interviews for the month. 





No comments:

Post a Comment