ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Bringing Everyone Up to Date

Hey guys,

I know I haven't updated the blog in a while. I have been super busy. At this time, I am taking a small break from writing.  Just a week or two. This way I can catch up on my book list that I have to read and review.

I do have several projects under way. I'm super excited about each one because a few are new genre's for me. The biggest project that I am working on has a title, but the cover is in the works. So, keep your eyes open for that. I will say it's a paranormal series about Witches, Wizards, and Demons.

Here's the title:





The next project I have going on is a bit more of a secret but I can share the title with you too, but I can't say much more than that... for now.




The last project has a title but this one I can't say anything about... yet.


Keep your eyes open here, on Facebook, or my website for more updates. Remember to check out my website for any and all giveaways. At this time there is an open giveaway going on right now, but in ends in about 14 hours. If you haven't entered but would like to... here's the link: http://raebethmcgee.weebly.com/giveaways.html



No comments:

Post a Comment