ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, October 21, 2013

(Street Team) Spotlight with Kristina Bate

As a way of giving back to my street team for their amazing support and their wonderful dedication to the team, I have decided to turn the tables. Over the next week, I'll be interviewing each member within my team.

Today I'd like to welcome
Kristina Bate.



Here's her interview:

1. What made you want to be part of the Butterfly Read’s street team? TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH AND PARTAKE IN SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT RAEBETH'S WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENTS. 

2. What is your favorite thing to do within the team? PROMOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT RAEBETH'S WORK. 

 3. What do you like the most about the team? THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF SUPPORT AND GENEROSITY FOR EACH OTHER. 

 4. What do you like the least? THAT RAEBETH HAS TO BASICALLY BEG FOR MORE PEOPLE TO BE INTERESTED IN TAKING THE TIME TO PROMOTE AND PARTICIPATE. 

5. If you could change one thing with the team, what would it be? MORE PEOPLE TAKING JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM THEIR BUSY SCHEDULE TO CHIME IN. 

6. If you have a Facebook page, what is the URL? https://www.facebook.com/kristina.bate.1 

 7. If you have a Twitter ID, what is it? DO NOT HAVE ONE 

8. What is one thing you’d like to say to RaeBeth? I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ON TURNING YOUR DREAMS OF BECOMING A PUBLISHED AUTHOR INTO REALITY!!! I LOVE YOU!!


Kristina: I want to thank you for not only being a wonderful and very supportive friend, but I want to thank you for believing in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment