ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

(Street Team) Spotlight with Jaime Robinette Bray

Welcome to the second day of Team Appreciation.

 As a way of giving back to my street team for their amazing support and their wonderful dedication to the team, I have decided to turn the tables. Over the next week, I'll be interviewing each member within my team.

Today I'd like to welcome
Jaime Robinette Bray.

Here's her interview:

1. What made you want to be part of the Butterfly Read’s street team?

I wanted to become part of this team not only because I personally know Beth. But I wanted to see her successful. I wanted to a part of that.

2. What is your favorite thing to do within the team?

My favorite thing to do with the team is to read every one's encouragements. No matter what the issues may be. No one is ever down and no one hardly ever has a bad word to say. I love the positive attitudes here.

3. What do you like the most about the team?

My thoughts about liking the best thing.... is I like everything about it. I like the circle of people Beth has here.

4. What do you like the least?

The thing I like least is... sometimes I can not be as active as I like to be due to kids schedules my work schedule and 31 stuff.

5. If you could change one thing with the team, what would it be?

 I do not want anything to change. Beth has done a wonderful job with the team and I hope she continues to be awesome at it.

6. If you have a Facebook page, what is the URL?


My Facebook URL is https://www.facebook.com/marykaylongabergerlady

7. If you have a Twitter ID, what is it?

I don't use twitter. Sorry.

8. What is one thing you’d like to say to Rae Beth?


If I could say one thing to Beth... always stay on the positive side of things. God has a plan for all of us. You never know what that plan is unless you feel your life is working right. Life isn't always fair. But life can always be good. Only if you let it be good. "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Always keep that in mind. I am very proud to call you family. I have seen you fail seen you fall but you can get right back up and go after it again. You are strong. You are you because God made you that way. Love ya! Keep up the awesome work!
Jaime: Thank you for your everlasting support and for being there for me in my greatest time of need. I appreciate all the things you have done for me and my family. You truly are a blessing and you're an amazing person. Please don't ever forget that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment