ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, March 2, 2018

Sneak Peek Friday: Fumbled Faith

Another Friday... 
Another Preview.
This week I am spotlighting Fumbled Faith, a Christian contemporary romance novel that is emotional and full of ups/downs!!




****

The sun shined brightly even though the wind was unpleasant at first. The cold didn’t bother me much anymore with all the time I’ve spent outside in it. Laughter came from a small family walking down the other side of the street, while city officials hung Valentine hearts on the lamp posts, preparing for the upcoming holiday. The city around me was offensively bright and cheerful. It showed me that the world had no problem moving on and they’d continue without my precious daughter and wife. I wanted to yell and scream that it wasn’t right, and they can’t forget them. Everything should have been gray and foggy as my emotions, it should have been emotionless and silent. However, even the birds happily sat in the snow-covered trees singing out their songs of joy while the squirrels cared for their babies. I walked through the streets as if I were a silhouette of nothingness, wishing I was the one in the grave. My insides felt mangled and tired from the past three days of a constant nightmare I wished I could have been awakened from. Now, Grace and Lexi were gone, and their lights had been extinguished forever in this world but would remain burning brightly within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment