ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Self Harm Awareness Month

Welcome, March!!! 
Who's excited that we are one month closer to SPRING!!!
Oh my gosh, I can't wait for spring to grace us so I can get my deep clean done in the apartment and start spending some time outside. 
Until then, I'm going to focus on a subject that is near and dear to my heart.
SELF HARM AWARENESS MONTH!!

If you don't know, I wrote the Silenced Series to help bring awareness to this condition to show that those who self-harm use it to cope 
in most cases and it's not to seek attention. If you haven't read Amber's story, you can pick your copy up on Amazon. 

During the month of March, I'll be centering my vlogs and blog posts around awareness and the Silenced Series. 

****

Book Descriptions:

Silenced:
Amber Brown spent her entire existence believing Dave was her father. When her mother reveals this is untrue, she goes through an emotional spiral with depression. It's hard for her to believe her mother had lied to her all this time.

A move to a new home and town causes Amber to be consumed by her "darkness" and reverts to cutting to free herself from her pain.

When Casey, her new friend enters her life, she introduces Amber to parties, drugs, and Amber's new boyfriend Landon. The secret of cutting begins to take effect on Amber as she tries to hide it from her friends and family. In the midst of everything, Amber has the desire to find out who her biological father is.

Follow Amber through her trials of depression and cutting, along with the discovery of love.





The Overtaking:

In life when one thing goes wrong, it can feel like everything goes wrong. Secrets come to the surface while friendships twist out of control, romantic relationships end, and even a dear loved one can die!

In Silenced: The Overtaking Amber’s life turns to chaos when she finds out Sarah, her childhood friend dies suddenly, her stepfather reveals another devastating family secret, and her boyfriend begins pushing her away.

After all the truth comes out, Amber turns to her darkness for comfort when her worst fear becomes reality. Her secret with cutting is discovered when she loses control and ends up in the hospital. Amber’s long journey to recovery begins with a battle. While she’s fighting her way to freedom, she discovers the one love she’s been missing her entire life.

Will Amber overtake her darkness of cutting or will the darkness overtake her?


*****

Follow me through the month as I touch base and help bring awareness to self Harm!! 


Subscribe to my Youtube Channel so you don't miss an episode of Rambling with RaeBeth and follow my Facebook/Instagram for continued updates!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment