ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Journey to Our Rainbow: Pregnancy After Loss (Working title)

As promised, I'm going to give everyone a brief overview of each book that I'm working on. As soon as the first on the top of the list is completed and into editing, I'll start on the next book and work on it until the book is completed. (Yes, I will go back and do the edits on the previous book while writing the next book in line.

So, I'm going to talk a little bit about the first book on the list:  


Journey to Our Rainbow: 
         Pregnancy After Loss (Working title)

Following Dakota's story comes this book. I write about my life as an angel Mom whose pregnant almost immediately after the loss of our angel. Yes, I do talk about my angel in it and there are a lot of thoughts within the grieving process mentioned. It's a Christian read. The book takes us from our loss up to life with my rainbow baby. I plan to write all through the conception time frame until Jaxson's first birthday. This will give all of you an idea of what it's like to be a parent to a rainbow baby when you're still grieving from loss. 

I'll have the synopsis released at a later date. I'm still not fully decided on the title. Any suggestions would be wonderful. 

I'm working on the book cover soon. I have to switch all the programs that I used from the desktop to my laptop because the graphic card went out on the desktop, that requires replacement. Therefore, when it's done, I'll be doing a reveal among several blogs that pertain to books. I will be releasing graphics for each book with quotes on them to help draw your attention and vamp up the anticipation for the release. 

Thank you for stopping by and sharing some of your time with me. I'll be back tomorrow to give you an overview of the next book on my list: Forbidden Destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment