ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's Going On?

As some of you have noticed, I've been MIA within the writing community. I've fallen behind on my vlog schedule and I haven't been participating much with promoting any work. For the past few months, I have been within the first trimester of my third pregnancy and it's taken a toll on me.

Now that I've neared and pretty much entered the second trimester within this pregnancy, I've been able to get the morning sickness, headaches, and fatigue under control.

Therefore, I'm writing to say that I'll be updating the vlog schedule and becoming active within the writing community again. I want to thank those of you who have been checking in on me and the well being of the newest little one I'm carrying.

I'm slowly working my way down my review list of books for other authors. Planning the scripts for the vlog videos, and preparing to write again.

If you're not part of my social page on Facebook, please be sure to join because I update it daily with questions for readers, giveaways, and updates with my work as well as other great books I think you'll all enjoy.

So, please bare with me while I get back on track and in the swing of things again.

Have a lovely day.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment