ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Vlogging.... and no that's not a typo...

Hey guys...

As you know I have added another aspect of my writing to help create more of a personal connection with you all. I have started Vlogging. For those who don't know what this is... it's basically a video blog. My first one aired on Sept. 4th, 2013 during the Silenced Series blog tour and one of the questions I asked within the video is if I should do more.

The turn out was absolutely amazing and I am truly inspired by all of the responses. Therefore, I am planning on releasing a new Vlog every Wednesday. At this time, you can jump over to my YouTube channel and subscribe to it. Therefore, you won't miss out on a video.

Here is the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjLfh-hhxxbkcNlJ7xbjuZw

If you have any idea's or suggestions for a video... don't hesitate to submit it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment