ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome

I'd like to welcome all my fans to my blog. This is where I'll write updates and share my progress with any of my upcoming work. I am the owner of another blog called The Writing World which I'll use strictly for helping to promote other authors like myself. This blog will be fully dedicated to my own work.

The type of posts that I plan for this blog:

Fan Interviews
Silenced Updates
Upcoming work progress
Interviews I do with other blogs

Basically this is where my thoughts will be. In addition to my website which can be found here:

So if you're a fan of my recently published book Silenced and would like to get inside the authors mind, please feel free to follow this blog. I won't post all the time but I will keep all my fans updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment