ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Welcoming 2019...

The year 2018 went rather slow for me since other issues took first place over my writing and life was full of surprises for my family. In the beginning of 2018, I was evicted from the home I lived in and had to move. Once settled in, my family and I took our first vacation to the beach. Toward the end of the year, God threw us another curve ball and we were informed that my husband's job would end in February 2019. So then, he went into search mode for another job and is currently still there. 

In 2018, I only had one release. However, I plan so much more for 2019 and I pray God will see it through if it's His will. Below you will find a list of my hopes/plans for the following year. As we all know, this could change, but this is what I'm praying for when it comes to my writing. In addition to being a wife, mother, and writer... I am also volunteering at my children's homeschool group. So that is scheduled for three days of the week. I've designated Tuesday's and Thursdays for full writing days and will try to fit it in wherever I can during the remaining parts of the week. On the weekends, I'll be off since those days are dedicated to my children.

You can still keep up to date with me and have more interaction from me in my private group on Facebook. This is where I seem to be the most active.

Okay, enough rambling and onto the upcoming plans for the year...

1. Various vlogs posted each week. 
(I originally planned these for each Wednesday. However, I had a hard time keeping up with that schedule. Therefore, I will TRY a weekly schedule, but that could change. 


2. Finishing writing Fumbled Faith and publish.
This book I've co-authored with a good friend of mine who helped plot out the first half of the book. It has been so much fun working with another person who shares the same love for writing that I have. 

3. Finish writing #loveyoumore and publish.
I would have had this one published by now had I not decided I wasn't happy with the book and the direction it was going. I deleted over half of the manuscript and started over. Remember, Colonia and Tyler's story is partly based upon my relationship with my husband. 😀 

4. Grow my Facebook group.

5. Host several events/giveaways OUTSIDE of my group.
I've hosted most of my giveaways within the group and only those who participated were eligible. However, this year, I want to give back to my readers by opening a few giveaways to the public.


****

There we have it. Once my two current works in progress are completed, I'll be announcing plans for more upcoming projects. Until then, stay tuned for my release schedule and event schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment