ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wrapping up the Summer

Hey readers,

Wow, it has been such a long time. I promise I haven't given up. After my health issues, my family and I took our first family vacation to Myrtle Beach, which was exactly what we needed. So after taking the summer off, I'm back going in full swing. As of today, I am working on a new and updated writing schedule that INCLUDES release dates. Once these are set in stone, I'll make several announcements. 

As usual, if you want to look behind the scenes, feel free to join me in my private group on Facebook! 

It's great to be back and I hope ya'll are ready for some readin'!

Have a wonderful day and I pray everyone has a safe/blessed school year!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! We will be linking to this great article on our website.

    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete