ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Sunday, October 1, 2017

2017 YA/NA Blogfest: Silenced Series

Thanks for taking a moment to join me on the blog for more information regarding the Silenced Series. Below you will read what other's think of each book. 

Enjoy!!

** Don't forget to leave a comment for more points in the giveaway.**

****

Silenced by Raebeth McGee-Buda (Official Book Trailer)


****

Silenced 2: The Overtaking Book Trailer


****
About her books: Background and Purpose
Many times I have been asked why I decided to write the Silenced Series. The most simple way to put it is that it's part of my story. Throughout my teen years, I battled depression and anxiety and I fought the battle of self-harm. I feel that most people do not take this kind of battle serious, therefore disregarding the signs of someone indirectly crying out for help. My goal for The Silenced Series is to create awareness.

****



About the Series
SILENCED


What people think of Silenced:
" an excellent and important book. It brings teen depression and the phenomenon known as cutting to the forefront and could let someone with these maladies know that they aren't alone with what they are feeling."

"This book kept me very intrigued though it is a very triggering book."

" This book doesn't feel very polished, and I like that. Coming from a place of experience this book covers cutting in a very real way. It isn't a quick fixed glamorized problem and this doesn't make it seem that way unlike some other books that I have read on the topic."



****



SILENCED: THE OVERTAKING



What people think of The Overtaking....

" This book has more than only a few vital themes that makes it a must read. It explores the act of cutting as a coping mechanism in all its dark gruesome truth. The author never backs down, never glosses over it. Never makes it other than it is."

"...gives insight into mental illness and helps others to know that it is ok to get help with it."

"Book 1 & 2 has opened my eyes to a world I could never imagine"


 ****
Thank you for hanging out with me. Remember, all during the month of October, several awesome authors will be in the spotlight sharing their work. Be sure to stop back daily to check them out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment