ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wishing you all a blessed and...


I've been super busy lately planning and plotting out the book, #loveyoumore

I wanted to give a bit of background for the inspiration for this book. So, grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and hang out with me....

This will be Tyler & Colonia's Story.

Their story will be very similar to mine in the past twelve years. The inspiration for this book is my relationship with my husband. Ours is a very unique one with many ups and down that we've overcome. Of course, I'll be adding in some extras to fill in the story because there's no way I can remember each detail nor will each detail be book worthy.

I'm thinking this will be a Christian Contemporary/ Christian Romance. I'll narrow it down more once I get to a novel status with it. I have literally just started writing out the story as of today!!! 

There's lots of ups and downs.
Smiles and tears.
But 
Most of all...
It's real!!!

I'll keep you all updated as this story progresses.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment