ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year; New Price

As the New Year comes in and 2016 comes to an end, I'm open for a lot of exciting changes. With that said, I am writing to tell you all of the most recent exciting change.


Heavenly Realities: Stumbling toward Gratitude 

is officially

$.99 
PERMINATELY

on Amazon

*****

In addition to the lower price, I'm in the process of formatting the book to be published on more sites including.... Apple and Barnes and Noble!!!

How exciting!!!

I hope you're just as excited as I am and I encourage you to check back
on any one of my sites to keep updated with any new releases and changes.

Have a wonderful New Year.

(If you have read any one of my books, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and any other outlet the book is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment