ANNOUNCEMENTS

** Don't forget to check out this week's Bible verse.

** I'm accepting promotional posts regarding upcoming releases, cover reveals, etc from other authors. Contact me to see if your book is the right fit for my blog and we can discuss your upcoming post on my blog. :)

Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year; New Price

As the New Year comes in and 2016 comes to an end, I'm open for a lot of exciting changes. With that said, I am writing to tell you all of the most recent exciting change.


Heavenly Realities: Stumbling toward Gratitude 

is officially

$.99 
PERMINATELY

on Amazon

*****

In addition to the lower price, I'm in the process of formatting the book to be published on more sites including.... Apple and Barnes and Noble!!!

How exciting!!!

I hope you're just as excited as I am and I encourage you to check back
on any one of my sites to keep updated with any new releases and changes.

Have a wonderful New Year.

(If you have read any one of my books, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and any other outlet the book is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment