ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Self Harm and God's Love

 I full heartedly support those who are fighting the battle of depression and self-harm, hence my book Silenced and The Overtaking. Therefore, I want to share a few things about this subject and God. I feel that God has called me, through my writing, to help spread His word. God loves us. He loves us regardless of our past sins and there isn't a thing in this world that you could do to make Him stop loving you. 

When a person feels they need to hide because of pain, this is a sign to seek Jesus. Self-harm included. Now this can include many different forms, which include cutting, burning, or any other types of activities that hurt our body. 

I understand that we are living in a broken and sinful world who is working on removing God from it. Satan is at work and tries to make us believe the lies he whispers in our ears. He understands that no matter how many times we use self-harm, it's not going to fulfill us like we need. He wants us to believe that we are alone in this struggle and that no one cares. 

I want you to understand that if you're fighting this struggle, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Take note at this. God is NOT mad at you for your actions. He sees the pain you're struggling with on a daily basis. God is deeply saddened by the fact that his child is in pain. He loves you and is patient with your struggles. He is there waiting for you to ask Him to help you. He wants to change your life and show you, true love. All you have to do is ask. 

Psalm 139: 13 & 14 says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

This means that God knows everything about you. He knows your thoughts before you even think them. He knows your heart. He created you before you even came to be and he loves you. Just like any father, He cares and doesn't want to see you hurt. Therefore, all you have to do is ask Him for his help. 

I assure you, He can deliver you and He will!

No comments:

Post a Comment