ANNOUNCEMENTS

If you're looking for behind the scenes, exclusive content.... be sure to join my Facebook group where I post almost daily. Just click on the FB icon below!!!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

@authorsdb Book Cover Contest

The results are in. Your votes have been counted, as well as the judges they used on their website. If you have been following my Facebook page, you would see that I was selected as a finalist within the contest.

Here I am today to tell you where my book covers (Silenced & Silenced 2) have been ranked. 



Both books have ranked with the Silver award in their categories. I am honored to have made it as a finalist, but to see my covers actually ranked with an award is heart warming. So, I would like to thank those who voted during the voting portion of the contest and I would like to thank the judges of Authorsdb.com. I am so very blessed to have received these awards.

Check out my profile on Authorsdb.com here: http://www.authorsdb.com/authors-directory/1624-raebeth-mcgee-buda

No comments:

Post a Comment